Advocating for educational research
WAIER is proud to advocate for educational research across Western Australia and beyond. Examples of our advocacy initiatives include:
- WAIER proudly advocates for better funding and advocacy for quality educational research.
- WAIER also maintains a focus on influencing social and educational policy through the promotion of quality educational research.
- WAIER encourages its membership to join us in our advocacy initiatives.
Engagement with educational communities
The WAIER committee are focused on engaging with educational communities at all levels across Western Australia and beyond, with a focus on facilitating access to educational research and supporting new and continuing educational research initiatives. Our engagement activities include:
- WAIER’s annual research forum enables our community to share in professional learning and networking with a focus on the latest educational research.
- WAIER also has a focus on engagement opportunities for postgraduate students in HDR programs.
- You can find out more about WAIER’s engagement initiatives on our News & Events page.
More about WAIER’s Research
Find out about WAIER’s advocacy for educational research and access valuable resources and support.
Find out about emerging educational researchers in our WAIER community