For persons wishing to make a presentation at the forum
Western Australian Institute for Educational Research
26th Annual Research Forum
at University of Notre Dame, Fremantle
1.00 pm to 5.30 pm, Saturday 13 August
Forum 2011: Abstract Submission
Abstracts are required by 28 July 2011
[Late submissions may be considered if time slots are available in the program - inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org]
WAIER encourages presenters to submit full written papers for post-Forum publication in the Forum Proceedings. If you are interested in this option, please see [Advice to Authors] for details, including formatting, deadlines and submission method. Full written papers for the Proceedings may also be considered for peer review and publication in our journal Issues in Educational Research.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the [Registration Form] and sent to email@example.com
- Acceptance for presentation at the Forum requires that the author, or at least the first author in the case of multi-author presentations, be registered.
- Each presentation will be allocated 25 minutes within a 75-minute parallel session (comprising three presentations).
- Requests for symposium or panel discussion, as well as the time required, should be made on the [Registration Form].
- An email acknowledging receipt of your registration and abstract will be sent to you within 7 days.
- Abstracts will be printed in the WAIER Forum Program and posted on this site.
For general enquiries and registration please see [ Forum Registration ]
[WAIER Home Page] [Forum Invitation] [Registration Form]
Last revised 1 June 2011. This URL: http://www.waier.org.au/forums/2011/abstract-sub.html
HTML: Roger Atkinson [firstname.lastname@example.org]